Saturday, June 4, 2016

Summer Wishlist

This is a new kind of post for the blog, but seeing as I am currently confined to the couch with aches, chills, and a lead balloon head, I figured it was the perfect time to browse my favorite sites and make my summer wishlist!

I'm no stranger to online shopping. Fairbanks, Alaska is not exactly known for their trendy stores, but thankfully most of my favorites will ship to the arctic.



This list is ever changing and ever growing, and Lord knows I can't afford all of this, but it's fun to dream! These are the items that caught my eye today. I'm loving whites with pops of color, and when Alaska decides to finally decides to go full-on summer mode, this is what you'll find me in.


Blushes and highlighters please! Ok so this palette sold out in about a day, but I am on the waiting list for when it's back in stock!! To see how truly beautiful and perfect this thing is, then watch Jaclyn Hill's youtube video HERE


I love all things pompom!!


I got this as a sample in a recent order and I'm obsessed. Perfect for summer.




x Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment