Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Hello!

First post! (These are always very intimidating.) Welcome to my blog where I hope to share ideas and push myself to grow creatively. As a wife and RN, I feel like it's easy to get caught up in the same routine day-to-day, but this year I want to make an effort to nurture my creative self, to make things with my hands, and to daily find inspiration (as cheesy as that may sound). Not only is this blog a way to connect with others, it's also a way to keep myself accountable to pursue my passions. Specifically, I love baking, hand lettering, and taking pictures, but I am open to all kinds of creative endeavors. Thanks for visiting my page and I hope to have my first creation up soon!

P.S. Since no post is ever complete without a picture, here is one of my sweet pup, Millie! You will probably be seeing a lot of her.

-Jessica


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love blogging. Can't wait to follow your creative journey!

    ReplyDelete